The question of what human food can French bulldogs eat will be discussed in detail in this article, after reading this article you will understand what foods to feed your Frenchie and how to feed.
I will only explain the list of tested foods, how you can prepare and feed, then list other foods french bulldogs can also eat but not tested.
These human foods will include both fruits and vegetables, we will also discuss the benefits of feeding French Bulldogs with any of these foods.
This will be a long walk so sit tight and read through.
However, human food should not form a major part of your French Bulldog daily routine meal except your vet-approved one, this is because French Bulldogs have a very sensitive stomach and can be prone to different health challenges.
During training, you can offer fruits as treats or as a recovery therapy from a long walk or exercise.
Note that the training solves over 90% of the behavior problems of Frenchies.
Training also solves aggressive barking and night barking, so invest good time in training your Frenchie to get the best out of the French Bulldogs.
DISCLAIMER: Even though I contacted some nutritionists and veterinarians before drawing this list, it is important to do your research as well, and pay close attention to your French Bulldog body reactions while trying out new food or veggies.
Even when any food is approved by the vet, French Bulldogs have a sensitive stomach, always stick to what is working for you until it stops working, and stop changing food.
Don’t forget to check out What Foods Can French Bulldogs Not Eat: 30 Unsafe Foods.
So, What Human Food Can French Bulldogs Eat
Here is the Ultimate list of human foods French Bulldogs can eat which are as follows;
Green beans are one of the few vegetables that are low in carbs and very rich for your French Bulldog.
Green beans are also high in vitamins A, C, K, and are a good source of folic acid, heart-protective calcium, and fiber.
Green beans are known to have twice as much iron as spinach.
Iron is the main component of red blood cells, these red blood cells are important for the transport of oxygen from the lungs to the body’s cells.
Green beans will definitely help your Frenchie maintain its shape during exercise, so it is recommended that it be given green bean care after or before exercise, but not every day.
How to prepare green beans for the French Bulldogs
Here are two basic ways you can prepare green beans for the French Bulldogs:
You can feed your Frenchie with raw green beans with or without the seed coats.
However, I don’t recommend this method because I have tried it, I basically use the steaming method.
Overfeeding your Frenchie with raw green beans will cause constipation or a gassy stomach leading to farting.
This is my best method, remove the green beans from the pod, or cut them with the coat into small sizes.
Add the quantity you want to give your Frenchie into a clean pot and steam with low heat for 1 to 2mins.
This ensures the complete release of all the nutrients your Frenchie needs. Do not add any spices.
Best Ways To Serve Green Beans To French Bulldogs
Here are some common ways to serve green beans to the French Bulldog:
Green beans puree
For your Frenchie pup, you can use a blender to make green beans puree, which will make it easier for you to avoid unnecessary choking on your pup.
Green beans Treats
Secondly, you can also cut the green beans into small pieces and use them as a gift or bonus during your Frenchie training.
Green beans hydrants
Third, you can also cut the green beans into very small sizes and give them to your Frenchie before or after a workout to keep them hydrated and happy.
Use small pieces of raw green beans for low-calorie exercise.
Green beans mix
You can also cut the green beans into very small sizes to avoid suffocation and then mix them into your French diet.
Fill your Frenchie’s usual food with small pieces of green beans for a refreshing treat
Green beans salad
Lastly, you can also mix or combine green beans with other healthy fruits for a fun smoothie or fruit salad that will keep your French healthy and happy.
Combine sliced green beans with chopped melon and celery for a refreshing, dog-friendly salad garnish.
Health Benefits of Green Beans To French Bulldogs
Here are some possible health benefits of green beans to French Bulldogs you should know:
- Green beans may help French Bulldogs maintain a healthy weight since they contain virtually no fat.
- Green beans contain protein and your Frenchie needs protein to maintain healthy bones, hair, organs, and muscles.
- It is important to note that green beans may be an excellent source of vitamins and minerals for your French Bulldog.
- A low intake of vitamin K is associated with a higher risk of bone fracture, and green beans contain a good amount of vitamin K which may aid your Frenchie against bone fracture.
Recommended: How To Take Care Of A French Bulldog: Ultimate Guide.
Watermelon is a good source of vitamin C and also provides a decent amount of other vitamins and minerals.
A good answer to what human food can French bulldogs eat.
Watermelon contains almost no fat and is very low in calories, which is great for your dog to avoid obesity.
Benefits Of Serving French Bulldogs With Watermelon
Here are some benefits of serving watermelon to French Bulldogs:
- Watermelon Supports Healthy Skin And Hair In French Bulldog
- Watermelon Helps Your French Bulldogs Fight Sunburns
- Watermelon Keeps French Bulldogs Hydrated
- Watermelon Relieves Muscle Soreness In French Bulldogs
- Watermelon Improves Digestion In French Bulldogs
- Watermelon Supports Heart Health In French Bulldogs
- Watermelon Support Prevention Of CancerIn French Bulldogs
Ways To Serve French Bulldogs With Watermelons
There are several ways to feed your Frenchie watermelons that are safe and of good quality, and at your own pace are as follows:
For your Frenchie pup, you can use a blender to make a watermelon puree, which will make it easier for you to avoid unnecessary choking for your pup or even an adult.
Second, you can also cut the watermelon into small pieces and use it as a treat or treat during your Frenchie practice and training.
Third, you can also cut the watermelon into very small sizes and give it to your Frenchie before or after a workout to keep them hydrated.
You can also cut the watermelon into very small sizes to avoid suffocation and then mix it with your Frenchie diet.
Lastly, you can also mix or combine watermelon with other healthy fruits for a fun smoothie or fruit salad that will keep your Frenchie healthy and happy.
Here is a more detailed article about serving French Bulldogs with watermelon.
Sweet potatoes are starchy root vegetables that come in three main colors: orange, white, and purple. French Bulldogs love sweet potatoes.
However, it should be given in a very small quantity to French Bulldogs as a treat not to form more than 10% of your French Bulldog daily meal.
Sweet potatoes are rich in fiber, vitamins, and minerals.
Sweet potatoes are also rich in antioxidants that help protect your Frenchie from free radical damage and chronic disease.
Health Benefits of Sweet Potatoes To French Bulldogs
- Sweet potatoes are high in vitamin A and when you feed your Frenchie with sweet potatoes it may help prevent deficiency of vitamin A.
- It is important to note that sweet potatoes contain good quantities of fiber and antioxidants that may promote the growth of good gut bacteria and contribute to a healthy gut in your Frenchie.
- Sweet potatoes can help improve the hair and skin of your French Bulldog.
- Beta-carotene may be converted to vitamin A in your dog’s body and used to form light-detecting receptors inside your dog’s eyes.
How to prepare sweet potatoes for the French Bulldogs
Here are some basic ways to prepare sweet potatoes for your French Bulldog;
You can boil sweet potatoes for your Frenchie without spices. You need to wash it very well before boiling it.
Just cut the sweet potatoes into very small sizeable cubes after boiling don’t remove the bark because it has been found to contain good antioxidants your Frenchie may need.
You can serve your French Bulldog with roasted sweet potatoes.
Make sure while roasting the inner flesh of the sweet potatoes is done as it may cause problems for your French Bulldog if it’s not properly roasted.
You can dehydrate the sweet potatoes in a frying pan or you can bake the sweet potatoes whichever method you use your Frenchie will enjoy it.
Note: sweet potatoes contain carbs, so your pups should only have a small quantity of them and not a full meal.
French bulldogs can eat strawberries because strawberries are not toxic to French bulldogs and strawberries contain antioxidants that can help detoxify the French bulldog’s liver.
Strawberries also contain vitamin C and fiber, which are useful for French bulldogs with digestive problems such as constipation.
A good answer to what human food can French bulldogs eat.
It’s important to note that strawberries are not food and can never replace quality dog food for your Frenchie.
So strawberries should be given to French Bulldogs as treats or as part of their diet, or just an appetizer but never as a full meal.
Unsafe berries for your French Bulldogs include the following;
- Holly Berries
- Juniper Berries
- Mistletoe berries
Benefits Of Strawberries To French Bulldogs
Here are some benefits of feeding French Bulldogs with strawberries;
- Strawberries Provide Extra Fiber Support To French Bulldogs.
- Strawberries Provide Anti-Aging Support For French Bulldogs
- Strawberries Provide Health-Boosting Benefits To French Bulldogs
- Strawberries Keep French Bulldogs Hydrated.
- Strawberries Help Fight Inflammation In French Bulldogs
- Strawberries Serve As Treats For French Bulldogs
- Strawberries Provide Immunity And Aid Metabolism For French Bulldogs.
Ways to serve strawberries to French Bulldogs
Here are some common ways to serve strawberries to French Bulldogs:
- You can cut the strawberries into very small pieces and use them as rewards or treats during your French Bulldog training.
- You can also cut the strawberries into very small sizes and give them to your Frenchie before or after a workout to keep them hydrated.
- You can cut the strawberries into very small sizes to avoid them and then mix them into your Frenchie diet.
- You can also mix or blend other healthy fruits into a fun smoothie or fruit salad that will keep your Frenchie healthy and happy
Here is a well-written article on feeding Frenchies with strawberries, so read to get more insight.
Pumpkin is one of the best vegetables for French Bulldogs because it is one of the best-known sources of beta-carotene, which helps your Frenchie’s eyesight.
Pumpkin is relatively low in calories, which is good for your French Bulldog to avoid obesity.
Pumpkin also contains protein, fiber, potassium, and iron, which makes it one of the best vegetables for Frenchies.
Ways to prepare Pumpkin for French Bulldogs
There are three different ways you can feed your Frenchie with pumpkin.
You can always boil the pumpkin and cut it into very small cubes to serve your Frenchie.
You can lightly mash the pumpkin after boiling, then serve without any spice.
You can also buy already canned pumpkins and serve your Frenchie, but that’s if you can get a canned pumpkin without preservatives.
I highly recommend you do any of the above two, make sure you remove the bark of the pumpkin and the seed as it may cause an unnecessary digestive problem for your Frenchie.
Benefits of Pumpkin to French Bulldogs
Here are some common benefits of severing pumpkin for the French Bulldogs:
- Pumpkin is rich in fiber and low in calories, which makes it a perfect diet to aid weight management for the French Bulldogs.
- Loaded with carotene pumpkin may help improve sharp vision in your Frenchie.
- The high antioxidant content in pumpkin may reduce the risk of chronic diseases in your Frenchie.
- Pumpkin is packed with vitamins that may boost the immunity of your French Bulldog.
- Pumpkin contains compounds that may promote healthy skin in your Frenchie.
- The vitamin A, Lutein, and Zeaxanthin contained in the pumpkin may help protect your Frenchie’s eyesight.
Carrot contains large amounts of alpha-carotene and beta-carotene; Carrots are an excellent source of vitamin K, vitamin B6, fiber, potassium, and antioxidants.
Carrots are one of the best vegetables for French Bulldogs. A good answer to what human food can French bulldogs eat.
The nutrients contained in carrots are very important to French Bulldogs every week.
So give your Frenchie small carrot slices once a week or add carrots to your pup from time to time.
Preparing Carrots For French Bulldogs
There are basically three ways you can prepare and feed carrots to your French Bulldog which are as follows;
You can serve your dog with raw carrots, this is the most recommended method and it can help keep your French Bulldog teeth clean from hanging food debris.
Get a clean and healthy-looking carrot from the local market or fresh fruit store.
Wash the carrots with clean and running tap water three times to ensure the total removal of gems or debris.
Place the washed carrots on the chopping board and cut them into small cubes or a bite-size.
Serve your Frenchie with the sliced carrot, don’t overfeed your dog with carrots.
Just as you give your Frenchie water, you can also give them carrot juice, either you put the carrot juice in a feeding bottle or you put it on a plate.
Wash the carrot three times with clean and running tap water.
Chop the carrot into cubes for easy blending
Blend the carrot cubes in a blender to fine particles to form a juice.
Sieve out the juice and serve your Frenchie. Do not add any spices, keep it natural.
You can serve your Frenchie with steamed carrot, all French Bulldogs enjoy it as well.
Wash and cut the carrot into small cubes.
Put the carrot cubes in a clean pot, add 2 tablespoons of water, and Steam for 1 to 2 minutes at a low temperature.
Bring the steamed carrot and pour it into a bowl, allow to cool, and lightly mesh, making sure you don’t mash with water. Then serve your Frenchie.
Benefits of Carrots To French Bulldogs
Here are the benefits of carrots to French Bulldogs;
- Carrots can reduce the risk of cancer in French Bulldogs.
- The level of carotene in carrots may help your Frenchie vision.
- Carrots contain fiber which aids in weight loss, therefore giving your Frenchie carrots may aid weight loss.
- Carrots can ensure bowel regularity and help in digestion in French Bulldogs.
- The high silicon content of the carrot root can promote healthy skin and nails in French Bulldogs.
- Carrots can boost immunity in French Bulldogs because they contain various vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants such as vitamins B6, K, potassium, phosphorus.
Here is a more detailed article about serving French Bulldogs with carrots.
Cucumbers are low in calories but high in water and some important vitamins and minerals.
They are 90% water, which will help your Frenchie stay hydrated.
Cucumbers contain antioxidants (flavonoids and tannins) that prevent the buildup of harmful free radicals.
No matter how you look at cucumbers, the most important thing is that your Frenchie needs them because they are prone to heat exhaustion.
Ways To Serve Cucumbers To French Bulldogs
Here are some common ways to serve cucumbers to French Bulldogs:
For your Frenchie pup, you can use a blender to make cucumber puree, which will make it easier for you to avoid unnecessary choking for your pup or even an adult.
Second, you can also cut cucumbers into small pieces and use them as a gift or bonus during your Frenchie training.
Cut the cucumber into circles and remove the soft center.
Third, you can also cut cucumbers into very small sizes and give them to your French before or after a workout to keep them hydrated.
Use small pieces of cucumber for low-calorie exercise.
You can also cut the cucumber into very small sizes to avoid suffocation and then mix them into your French diet.
Fill your dog’s usual food with small pieces of cucumber for a refreshing treat
Lastly, you can also mix or combine cucumbers with other healthy fruits for a fun smoothie or fruit salad that will keep your French healthy and happy.
Combine peeled and sliced cucumbers with chopped melon, celery, and pears for a refreshing, dog-friendly salad garnish.
Freeze peeled cucumber slices or copies to care for your puppy’s teeth or dehydrated cucumber slices for a chewy summer snack.
Benefits of Cucumber To French Bulldogs
- Since cucumbers contain 90% water, there is a high tendency that cucumbers will keep your Frenchie hydrated.
- Cucumber contains a good amount of vitamin K, which helps with blood clotting and may support the bone health of French Bulldogs.
- It is important to note that cucumbers contain antioxidants like flavonoids & tannins, which may help prevent the accumulation of harmful free radicals in French Bulldogs.
- Cucumbers may have anti-inflammatory benefits that will help your Frenchie.
- Cucumbers are low in calories which may aid in weight loss in French Bulldogs.
Apples are rich in fiber, potassium, and phytonutrient, making them ideal for French Bulldogs.
A good answer to what human food can French bulldogs eat.
Since apples are low in fat and protein, they make a perfect treat for overweight French Bulldogs.
Preparing Apples For French Bulldogs
First, you need to wash and rinse the apples under running water, make sure that there is no dirt, wash your table knife and cutting board.
Do not rush to collect the apple peel, then divide the apple into five equal parts.
Remove seeds, stems, sepals, and stamens to avoid unnecessary health problems associated with these parts.
Then reduce the apples to very small sizes, such as the size of the item or food you offer in your French.
Benefits of Serving Apples to French Bulldogs
- Apples Support Healthy Immune System For French Bulldogs
- Apples Support Bone Health In French Bulldogs
- Apples Provide Extra Calcium For French Bulldogs
- Apples Provide Extra Phosphorus For French Bulldogs
- Apples Supply Antioxidants To French Bulldogs
- Apples Supply Vitamins To French Bulldogs
- Apples Promote Healthy Heart In French Bulldogs
To find out the best ways to serve apples to French Bulldogs check out the article.
French bulldogs can eat bananas because bananas are a good source of potassium, vitamin B6, vitamin C, and manganese.
They are also low in sugar, high in potassium, low in calories, and a good source of fiber.
However, it is important to limit the number of bananas given to French Bulldogs to no more than one banana per day.
Ways of Serving Bananas to French Bulldogs
So, let’s take a look at the simple and common ways you can offer your French bananas harmlessly.
Never give a whole banana to your French as it can choke him, always cut it into small pieces.
- For your Frenchie puppy, you can use a blender to make a banana puree which will make it easier to avoid unnecessary choking for your puppy or even adults.
- Secondly, you can as well chop up the bananas in small sizes and use them as treats or rewards during the training of your Frenchie.
- Thirdly you can also chop up the bananas in very small sizes and give them to your Frenchie before or after exercises to help them with replenishing lost energy.
- Also, you can chop the bananas into very small sizes to avoid choking and then mix them with your Frenchie food.
- Lastly, you can also blend or mix with other healthy fruits for a nice smoothie or fruit salad which will keep your Frenchie healthy and happy.
- There are other ways of feeding bananas to your Frenchie, you should consider checking out too.
Benefits of Serving Bananas to French Bulldogs
- Bananas Provide vitamin C For French Bulldogs
- Bananas Provide Vitamin B6 For French Bulldogs
- Bananas Provide Required Potassium For French Bulldogs
- Bananas Contain Fiber That Aids Digestion In French Bulldogs
- Bananas Provide French Bulldogs With Magnesium
- Bananas Provide Biotin For French Bulldogs
- Bananas Provide Choline For French Bulldogs
- Bananas May Have Benefits for Exercise
Here is a detailed article about serving bananas to French Bulldogs.
Honey is full of various nutrients such as vitamins A, B, C, D, E, and K, potassium, calcium, magnesium, and antioxidants.
Though honey may seem expensive in some parts of the world, your Frenchie will need honey once in a while growing.
Since honey is packed with all the essential vitamins your French Bulldog needs, try to give your Frenchie honey once a week.
You can add a little honey to your Frenchie food or give your Frenchie honey to lick on his plate.
Make sure is local honey and not some genetically modified honey, if you can’t get local honey, then forget it.
You can also contact an animal nutritionist to provide honey for your French Bulldog. One thing is sure, French Bulldogs love honey.
However, don’t overdo it, twice a week is never a bad idea.
French Bulldogs can eat oranges because they are non-toxic, but because of the high sugar and acid content in oranges.
They should only be given to French Bulldogs in moderation and as a tasty treat.
Since the seeds, pips, and peel of oranges can present a choking hazard, French Bulldogs should only eat orange slices and flesh.
The Benefits of Severing French Bulldogs With Oranges
Here are some benefits of giving oranges as treats to your French Bulldog:
- Oranges Support Healthy Heart In French Bulldogs
- Oranges Can Help French Bulldogs Combat Anorexia
- Oranges Help Improve French Bulldogs Eyesight
- Oranges Support Skin and Internal Organs Protection In French Bulldogs
- Oranges Support Healthy Teeth With French Bulldogs
- Oranges Support Healthy Digestion In French Bulldogs
- Oranges Support Healthy Immune System For French Bulldogs
How to Feed Oranges To French Bulldogs
There are a number of ways you can feed your Frenchie with oranges which include the following ways:
For your Frenchie pups, you can use a blender to make an orange puree, which will make it easier for you to avoid unnecessary choking for your pup or even an adult.
Second, you can also cut the oranges into very small pieces and use them as gifts or treats during your French Bulldog training.
Third, you can also cut the oranges into very small sizes and give them to your Frenchie before or after a workout to keep them hydrated.
Lastly, you can also mix or blend other healthy fruits into a fun smoothie or fruit salad that will keep your Frenchie healthy and happy.
For more information about serving oranges to your Frenchie, check out this article about serving oranges to French Bulldogs.
Fish Meal is one of the best human foods French Bulldogs can eat.
This is the perfect answer to what human food can French bulldogs eat.
Fish contains good fats and amino acids that will improve your dog’s health.
Salmon, tuna, and sardines are beneficial types of fish for your French Bulldog – salmon for being loaded with vitamins and protein, and sardines for having soft, digestible bones for added calcium.
Fish are packed with many nutrients that most dog foods lack.
This includes high-quality protein, iodine, and various vitamins and minerals.
Feeding your French Bulldog with fish or grounded fishbone meals is a good idea to improve your Frenchie’s activeness and health.
Make sure you properly process the fish for your Frenchie by yourself with no additives, because it is better not to feed your Frenchie with fish at all than to feed under processed fish or canned fish with lots of additives to your Frenchie.
Never feed your Frenchie with unprocessed or undercooked fish, try to limit your French Bulldog’s fish intake to not more than what is given by your animal nutritionist.
Benefits of Feeding your Frenchie with Fish
- Fish contain nutrients that are crucial during your Frenchie development: Fish is high in omega-3 fatty acids, which can be essential for brain and eye development in French Bulldogs.
- Great Source of Vitamin D: Fish can be used to treat Frenchie puppies who are running low or lack Vitamin D.
- Vitamin D and omega-3 fatty acids, which are heavily prominent in most fatty fish, can play a big role in your Frenchie post-exercise muscle regeneration.
Before feeding any type of fish to your Frenchie be sure to check with an animal nutritionist for the proper recipes.
Lean beef is safe for French Bulldogs to eat, actually beef is the most common ingredient in many commercial dog foods.
This is the perfect answer to what human food can French bulldogs eat.
Beef is an excellent source of protein and many important vitamins and minerals that your French Bulldog needs for overall health.
The beef that you feed to your Frenchie should be plain, without any added sauces or seasonings.
Note: If you want to feed your Frenchie with beef, either raw or cooked, always talk with an animal nutritionist for the right recipe and measurements, or proportion.
What i am feeding my Frenchie may not be ok with your Frenchie because different French Bulldogs have sensitive stomachs.
I won’t go into detail here, just use the search bar to search for how to feed French Bulldogs with raw Beef.
Lamb is a great source of protein that helps build and maintain body tissue in French Bulldogs.
Lamb is also good for all French Bulldogs that have food sensitivities or are that are allergic to other types of meats.
I won’t go into raw meat a lot because at the moment it brings up divided opinions, but one thing is for sure lamb is good meat for French Bulldogs.
I won’t go into detail here, just use the search bar to search for how to feed French Bulldogs with raw lamb.
Pork is safe for French Bulldogs to eat but it must come from a reputable butcher store because it can easily be contaminated.
Contaminated pork contains the parasite trichinella spiralis larvae, which can cause the parasite infection known as trichinosis.
Trichinella is an infectious pathogen transmitted by pork, it can occur when a dog eats the muscles of animals that are infected with the trichinella parasites.
So, avoid pork if you can’t get a reputable butcher store.
I won’t go into detail here, just use the search bar to search for how to feed French Bulldogs with raw pork.
FAQ On What Human Food Can French Bulldogs Eat
Here are some common questions about what French Bulldogs can eat:
Can french bulldogs eat tomatoes?
No, tomatoes are not totally safe for French Bulldogs because they are rich in solanine which is a compound that can lead to cardiac effects, tremors, seizures, and loss of coordination.
However, if you must feed your Frenchie with tomatoes, let it be ripe tomatoes and can be given occasionally.
Remember that tomatoes are high in a lot of acids, so my advice is not to feed your Frenchie with raw tomatoes, but you can add it if you want to make homemade cooked food.
Can french bulldogs eat mango?
Yes, French Bulldogs can eat mangoes, because mangoes are very rich in nutrients; they are also rich in Vitamin C and are a good source of potassium and fiber, however, not all parts of mango are safe for French Bulldogs like the pits or skin which can cause a serious choking hazard and get stuck in your pup’s digestive tract.
So, if you must feed your Frenchie with mangoes, make sure it is ripe mangoes, and the mango meat not the skin.
Can french bulldogs eat peanut butter?
Yes, peanut butter is safe for French Bulldogs because peanut butter can be an excellent source of protein, it also contains heart-healthy fats, vitamins B and E, and niacin. Peanut butter should not make up more than 10% of your French Bulldog food because it contains fats.
Raw, unsalted peanut butter is the healthiest option. Read the label carefully to make sure the peanut butter does not contain xylitol, a sugar substitute that can be toxic to the French Bulldog.
Can french bulldogs eat cheese?
No, French Bulldogs should not be fed cheese because most French Bulldogs have sensitive stomachs and are lactose intolerant, therefore, cheese and other dairy products might give them an upset stomach, gas, diarrhea, or other digestive issues.
Your Frenchie will lack nothing nutritionally if you don’t feed him cheese or other dairy products, so keep them away from your French Bulldog.
Can french bulldogs eat bread?
No, French Bulldogs should not be allowed to eat bread, because most bread is made of high carbohydrates and additives which can cause digestive issues or stomach upset since French Bulldogs have a sensitive stomach.
Generally, most dog foods are made of high protein and not carbs, so why feed your Frenchie with bread which is high in carbs?
Carbs are not good for Frenchies.
Can french bulldogs eat lettuce?
Yes, French Bulldogs can eat lettuce, because lettuce is packed full of vitamins A, C, and K all of which should be in a complete French Bulldog diet. Lettuce is also low-calorie and can provide the fiber that aids digestion.
Lettuce, due to its fiber content, should be fed moderately to the French Bulldogs.
List Of Veggies & Fruits to Keep Away From French Bulldogs
Last Word On What Human Food Can French Bulldogs Eat
When talking about what human food can French bulldogs eat, always bear one thing in mind, which is that French Bulldogs have a sensitive stomach.
For me, raw food is way much better than dry kibbles that lack some common nutrients, but most vets will never approve of raw food.
So if you want to go with raw food, be sure to contact an animal nutritionist or talk to your vet about changing food.
This list is not all, you can do more research to get more food that your Frenchie can eat.
Here are other interesting topics about French Bulldogs:
- What Fruits Can French Bulldogs Eat: 8 Top Fruits & Benefits.
- 11 Top Reasons Why French Bulldogs Are So Expensive.
- 12 Top Tips On How To Potty Train A French Bulldog.
- 35 Top Facts About French Bulldogs You Should Know.
- 46 Pros And Cons Of French Bulldogs You Should Know.